Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summertime... in the OC

Crescent Bay, Laguna Beach
This is where I spent my summer days. Before starting my yoga teacher training program, I had about a month to chill and enjoy myself. Several days, my routine was as follows: wake up early; eat a light breakfast; take a sweaty yoga class; eat lunch; head to the beach to read, write, tan, and boogie board. I loved those days... I found this small stretch of beach near a cozy neighborhood by chance and by not effectively listening to my cousin's directions. Nonetheless, I'm glad I ended up here. This place was always crackin' by mid-day, but I oftentimes got amazing parking. I swear I'm good luck for good parking. And when I was extra lucky, I would see dolphins. Not sure why, but I love watching dolphins in the ocean =)

No comments:

Post a Comment