Friday, September 18, 2009

Sibling rivalry


 

Even though I'm only 2 months older than her, I like to think that Renee is like my little sister. Not only because she's small, cute, gives me Barbies, gets carded everywhere we go, and always wants to be like me =)... but because I've always wanted a little sister and subsequently chose to start treating her as such. You can usually find us cracking jokes about each other and throwing punches + making faces when no one's looking.  Or when everyone's looking.

She told me I should, "Uhh... Write something important..." in my blog. The nerve of this child...

But just like true sisters-- no matter how much we pick on each other, when it comes down to it, you know I'll always be there for you. I saw you crying when we said goodbye last night and felt the tears on my cheek when I hugged you. I'll miss you and I love you-- hearts are forever <3


No comments:

Post a Comment