Friday, February 12, 2010

Packing

My Auntie Lilly knows the true meaning of "shop till you drop." Seriously. Since we got back from Cebu, the past 2 days have been full of food, shopping, and then falling asleep in the car on the way back.

I started packing today, since we're leaving for Hawaii tomorrow. We've been abroad for almost 5 months, but it's gone by too fast and doesn't even feel like it's been very long at all.

My time spent in the Philippines has been unbelievably quick. It seems to me like I was in Japan longer than I've been in the Philippines, although I've spent more than twice as much time here than in Japan.

I'm glad that I got to spend a lot of time with my family here, and that Ana and I went on our own adventure to Cebu. I hope to be back here soon. It's always so much fun!

Tomorrow, we finally head back to the U.S... So weird! I really am sad because it means this trip is getting closer to its final days. But I know that Hawaii with Diana will be a blasty-blast and totally unforgettable.

Salamat, Pilipinas. Aloha, Hawaii!!

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels!

    I can't believe it's been 5 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FLY HOME TO ME! :) see you in 24.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in Hawaii yet??? Sooo excited for you!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete