Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waiting

This is it! I'm at airport, waiting to board my plane back to California.

I just cried saying goodbye to Diana =( It was the same way I cried the day before she moved into the dorms for college; the same way she cried when she helped me move into my dorm room; the same way we always end up crying when we know we have to be far away from each other for a long time. I pulled myself together so I wouldn't look like a sad loner here at the boarding gate...

I know I didn't post many pictures or have many posts of what we've been up to, but it involves the same things it always does with us two: laughing a lot, listening to slow jams, eating chocolate, talking about life and weddings, and laughing some more. Rinse and repeat. Oh, and added to that, hanging out at the beach. We also went hiking one day. I didn't tell them, but I felt like passing out.


I'm in no state to write anything comprehensive, but it just feels like everything has been a fun dream. Unreal! I just know that I've been beyond blessed along this whole trip.

Boarding soon! Here goes.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip! I'll see you soon. You're going to be so tan!

    ReplyDelete