Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Subic

i'll admit... I woke up all grumpy and irritated at having to get up before the sun rose, but eventually snapped out of it somewhere along the way to Subic. After a few hours’ drive, we were here at Ocean Adventure.


I went to Subic back in 1999, but I don’t remember there being these animal theme parks… The bay is beautiful and even more fun since we got to watch a couple of animal shows.


Dolphins make me smile =) Really, this show was quite exciting for me!

And this tiger tried to strike me!

Seriously! It didn’t like the way I was trying to gaze in its eyes, I think… Thank God for the cage! I would have been dead meat for sure!

I’m glad to see that there is a focus on preservation of natural habitats and the special creatures that live in them. It’s something important for the Philippines, as well as the whole planet. Heal the world, my friends! Heal the world!

1 comment: