Monday, December 14, 2009

Big city Bangkok

We finally arrived in Bangkok after enduring the most uncomfortable bus ride ever, and once again were dropped off somewhere by Khaosan Road at an ungodly hour in the morning. It was a long walk to Udee, but definitely worth it! if I haven’t raved enough about Udee already, I will once again. I love staying here and recommend it to everyone!

Today, we wandered on the BTS Skytrain to get to the mall. I really like Bangkok and its big city feel. The mall we went to, Central World, is huge! 7 floors and enough stores to confuse me. The best part of it was hearing Christmas music and seeing Christmas decorations everywhere. We got so excited and wanted to take pictures with everything that reminded us of being home for the holidays. I miss feeling the holiday spirit!







Happy holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment