Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bondi Beach





On a day when the clouds decided to break and let the sun shine through, we hopped on a bus to Bondi Beach. I've missed the beach... It's been a few weeks since the last time I squeezed sand between my toes.

Bondi is huge! People tanning (or sun-burning), surfers in the water, and others jumping in the waves could be seen on the whole scope of the beach.




We took a nice hike along the coast, took a lot of pictures, found some dead fish, and ended up at Tamarama Beach.










I fell asleep on the beach and woke up in panic-stricken fear of being one of those people who wake up with terrible sunburn. Luckily, this wasn’t the case. I only suffered mild sunburn, unlike Brian, who was in pain from sunburned feet, back, arms, shoulders… pretty much everywhere. Yikes. No pictures to document. Felt too bad for him!

And at the end of the night, here we were, counting down to our NYE festivities in Sydney!






No comments:

Post a Comment