Friday, December 11, 2009

Udee!!!

This is our last night in Ko Phi Phi and I'm realizing... it's soon to be our last night in Thailand.

Unbelievable.

Almost three months have passed. I am truly blessed to have been able to see and do so much!

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Staying at Udee when we get to Bangkok! This new hostel has only been open for 4 months-- new furniture; modern interior decoration; free wi-fi; free coffee, tea + bread; air conditioning; coin-operated washing machines. Such things seem so luxurious right now!
2. Okay, I'm not looking forward to this exactly... but the fact that this will be our last overnight bus ride to Bangkok is exciting.
3. Melbourne, Australia on December 18th.
4. Reuniting with Patricia and Melissa in Oz!!! I miss my girlfriends!
5. Renewed supplies from America + goodies from my parents via Patricia.
6. Staying in an actual hotel in Australia.
7. Doing laundry in a washing machine, and perhaps using a dryer as well. I can hardly believe I've been handwashing clothes this whole time. Or that I've been wearing the same select items for the past few months.
8. Christmas + New Year's at the beach =)
9. Everything else this trip has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment