Monday, December 14, 2009

Grand Palace adventures

We decided to go see the temples at the Grand Palace while we’re here in Bangkok. I was stopped upon entry because I was wearing leggings and apparently they were too tight to be worn inside the temples. Whoops!

So instead, I had to borrow this traditional Thai skirt:



Haha! Ana got a good kick out of my outfit and so did I. I felt like a mermaid.

I visited the Grand Palace a few years ago when I was in Bangkok with family, and remembered some places. I know that each temple is unique and different, but after a while all temples seem to blur… and all look kind of the same. I mean that in the most respectful way. But the Grand Palace will always be one of those must-see tourist places to visit while in Bangkok.







No comments:

Post a Comment