Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Harajuku Lovers




Why are things in Tokyo so freakin' cute!? Everything is cute. Food, clothes, girls dressed like dolls, cartoons on signs... Even the buses are cute!








Today, we hopped on the train to explore Shibuya and Harajuku. I'm kind of in love with Japan right now <3 There are so many unique and adorable things in all the shops. I can't remember the last time I purchased so many items for myself in one day. I'm not a big shopper to begin with, so don't think I went hella crazy or anything... But today I scored on several cool items at bargain prices, most of which I am currently wearing or staring at, just because I enjoy them so much!
  1. Cute black backpack with hot pink zippers.
  2. Big sunglasses, my weakness. Tortoise shell frames. Brown tint. (And yes, I actually am wearing them right now, even though we're indoors.)
  3. (Fake) leather jacket. This was a steal for about $20! I had seen similarly cute jackets all day in the price range of $40 - $70 at various shops.
  4. Stylish scarf for Ryanna.
  5. Brown beanie to keep my head warm in this freezing cold weather.
  6. Random pink sparkly case that holds bobby pins. (I really just wanted the case!)
More proof of cute things in Tokyo:

Hello Kitty filled pancakes! Delicious and cute.



Yes, those are Hello Kitty earphones in Ana's ear!


And just a random, nice bonus... I bought a Green Tea Kit Kat per my cousin Lana's request and got a free white + pink Kit Kat pen!

Fun day today. I love being a girl!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness my sister might strangle Ana for those Hello Kitty earbuds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're loving it there!! AND they wrap up everything you buy in those cute lil bags huh? Have fun my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete